Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My mode..


Well I guess I am in party planning mode. We had planned on having J's birthday party on Nov. 8th but for logistical reasons had to change it to the 1st! I have like a week. It goes against Chris' cardinal rule of not having celebrations before the milestone is achieved but what can we do!


I went to get my nails filled today while Hannah was in school and just took Justyce. She screamed and screeched the first 20 minutes. Then a nice lady who was waiting for her highlights to process offered to hold her. She picked her up and J kept launching at me. I finally took her all while getting my nails done still because she was getting to be too much for the lasy to contain. When I got her she looked at the lady and laughed and clapped. She is such a brat sometimes and she gets away with it cause she is cute. That is going to haunt us one day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will have to post the First Birthday cake pictures on here. I can't wait to see them.