Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little Blossoms



This year is going by so quickly. The greatest thing about this year for me has been watching the relationship between Hannah and Justyce blossom. I know they are going to be the best of friends. They play, antagonize, and love on each other all day. Hannah is so sweet with J. There was a time right after Justyce was born that I wasn't sure the relationship would ever evolve. Hannah coped by ignoring Justyce for the first month of her life.


Justyce worships Hannah. She gets so sad when we drop Hannah off at pre-school. It breaks myheart. She is ecstatic when we pick her up though. Somedays she fights her nap just so she can see her sister.


Today at breakfast they we so funny together. Justyce has a playfulness about her that is greatest when she is with Hannah. On a darker note, I know if something were to ever happen to Chris and me they have each other. That gives me a comfort I never knew I could find.

No comments: