Thursday, October 9, 2008

Markets...

Is it so horrible that everyday when I see the markets crashing I breathe a sigh of relief that I no longer work in the investment world. I can just imagine the tension and the stress of having to explain to your clients about their losses. I worked in investments at a good market time and I still hated the stress of explaining losses- even though usually it was in a particular market sector.

On that note- I haven't logged into any investment accounts of ours. I don't want to know. Ignorance is going to be my bliss. The ecoomy is cyclical. The economy is cyclical. The economy is cyclical. That is my chant. H and J- I cross my fingers we (as a world economy) can get out of this mess and you will have money for college. If not, Hannah you would make a lovely artist and Justyce have fun in the circus. :)

No comments: