Monday, January 26, 2009

Nearing the finish....

We have finally closed on our house. It has been a quasi-nightmare process. Our seller and her lovely agent have been just damned peachy (insert more than a hint of sarcasm). Due to not receving keys on time, we could not move this weekend. However, much time went into beautifying this place. It was in need of much love. We (meaning our whole damn troop: both sets of Chris' parents, my mom, and 2 of my sister, and Chris' cousin) painted our asses off! I have a purple accent wall in my living room. It is amazing. I will post pics when the room is not filled with an array of paint supplies. This place doesn't feel like home yet, I am hoping that is soon to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moving is always torture. I'm glad you guys got a house! I am excited to see it. Just think how good it will feel when it's all over.... :)

- Sarah