Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here I am...

We did our presettlement walk through today. Unfortunately, the carpet is worse than I remember and whether we get the carpet allowance at closing or off the total price it has got to come up before we put any of our stuff in that house. Other than that today was busy, we cleaned and organized the toy room. That itself was a huge feat. Today was a good day. I even got a nap, albeit a small one. Anyday I get a nap is a good day. I'm still 2 years old in that respect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your new house looks dang cute when do you guys get close on it? Oooh naps since I pretty much sleep about 4-5 hours a night I usually take a nap everyday with Heston when I get off work so I am all for naps!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, there is nothing better than a nap. Sorry about the crappy carpet. I'm sure it will work out! I can't wait to see the place once you are all settled in.

Mandi said...

We are supposed to close Thursay but I am thinking for like Tuesday of next week is when it will really happen.