Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Mom, J smells like the sewer!"

Yes, she did. I went to investigate the sewer claim and found nothing. Strange. So bath time it was. I am sure I'm not the only every other day bather mother. Am I?

Speaking of sewer smell, house shopping is in full swing. There are some people out there who want an ass load of money for their not so great house. These people are usually a "distressed seller." Seriously people. And don't even get me started on the number of short sells out there. When is our society going to get responsible? You are accountable for reading the $^&*@ fine print.

I'm not claiming to have not made mistakes, financial or otherwise. But those were my cross to bear. I'm sick of people wanting top dollar for shit they can no longer afford. Deal or foreclose. Its that simple. The one house that was reasonably priced and nice was gone as quick as we saw it. It went under contract while we were trying to figure out what to offer. Damn the luck. So tomorrow I hit the pavement alone. AHHH... So not looking forward to it. My hubby will be at work but those are the breaks.

No comments: