Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's been awhile...

I need to update- that I know. I am now on a couldn't be worse shift where I have to be to work @ 5 am and I am still in limbo on whether or not I can switch to part-time status. Once I get home from work I am too exhausted to do much of anything besides play referee to the kiddos. Our sitter is finally back in town and will start watching our kids tomorrow so that will make things a little easier. I have gotten so spoiled by having a caretaker come to our house and watch our girls that having to go pick them up seems like a huge chore. I know, enough whining. But it doesn't end there. ;)

Hannah is going to St.George this week with my mother-in-law to visit Hannah's great-great grandmother. She is lucky to have such living relatives! I am nervous because she is going to be gone for 4 days! I have NEVER been seperated from her for that long, except of course for me to go on vacation. It's a little surreal for her to have her own life and to be able to go on a trip without me and her biggest concern in how much she is going to miss Justyce. It just reminds me that someday she won't need me anymore and how much I don't want that day to come. Tomorrow I will update with pics. We have had some big events since I last posted. J turned 1 and the chicks partied it up @ the Utah Democrats victory party. More to come on all that...

No comments: