Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mommy Award!

I was tagged by my friend Amber with a Mommy Award!

Here are the rules:
1. Admit ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a great mom!
~  I hate that despite my attempts, I am not patient.  I REALLY struggle with having to tell the girls (mainly Hannah) to do something more than twice.  Twice is my limit.

2. To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!

1-  I love watching how tender Hannah is with Justyce and knowing she learned that from us.
2-  I love watching the girls ride bikes together.  J wants so badly to be a big kid like her sisters and even insists on riding on the sidewalk- not the grass.
3-  I love watching Justyce playing with her Fisher-Price Little People.  She moves them around the barn and their house and you can just see the wheels turning in her little head.
4- I love sharing Hannah's successes with her right now as she learns to read.
5- I love the way Justyce scrunches her nose at us when she is being naughty or funny.
6- Even though I say its a nusiance, I love than Hannah comes and cuddles in our bed at night.
7- I love that we have given our girls the gift of a sister, I of all people, know just how precious that is. 



No comments: