Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ZzZzZzZzZz...

I used to be such a good sleeper.  I would enjoy an 8-10 hour sleep on a damn near daily basis and suddenly I just can't.  I am definately not less tired.  I am typing this in a stupor.  I just cannot sleep.  I can't sleep at night- nor during the day- and if I have the time for a nap my body does not allow it.

Right now I should be napping.  House is clean.  Baby is asleep.  I have to work tonight and slept 4 hours last night and I just can't.  Not in silence.  Not with white noise.  Nothing.  So here I be.

However, I did redecorate the girls' bathroom and I added some tulle to a beanie for Justyce and I played a game with Hannah, so not all is lost.  When we moved I neglected to have any room in my new house revolve around the color red and that somewhat saddened me.  So this morning Justyce and I made our way to ROSS for a red shower curtain.  It is quite possibly the greatest shower curtain ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the whole sleeping thing has something to do with motherhood. I swear this past week alone I've read three blogs from mother's who cannot sleep. I am fully aware that someday I will probably be in your shoes. It must be hard.